Saturday, October 2, 2010

Check It Out! -- 10-4-10

New in the Library!

This week's feature is Twitterature: The World's Greatest Books in Twenty Tweets or Less by Alexander Aciman and Emmett Rensin. These two University of Chicago undergraduates summarize literary classics with "tweets".

On Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka:

. . . Typing feels weird today.
. . . I seem to have transformed into a large bug. Has
this ever happened to any of you? No solution on Web MD.
. . . Sister very timid and confused - what's up with that? - but still leaving me food.
. . . That's it. I'm going out there. Wish me luck.
. . . OMFG, my father totally threw an apple into my back.
. . . If I die, my family may be able to move on. I curse the day I inexplicably transformed into a gigantic, six-legged
metaphor! p.7



Available in the library: http://plus.mnpals.net/vufind/Record/007161987/Holdings

No comments:

Post a Comment













Search This Blog

Followers

Contributors